Thursday 26 April 2012

Task 7 : Using Photoshop to create your magazine.

 My front cover.
The front cover of my magazine has changed a lot compared to my draft. Firstly I changed the title slightly by adding a background to it to make it stand out more. And i changed the pictures on the magazine, I changed the pictures by moving them around and adding captions to them to help the reader to find what page they want to find out what the pictures are about. I also changed the background by changing it to a cat face. 




 My contents page.
 On my contents I changed a lot, to start with I changed the background from one colour and made it into m three different colours so that it is more eye catching and looks more instersting to the audience. I also changed the pictures so they look more instresting and more appealing to the audience. Also added more page numbers because I wanted it to look more like a contents and so that the readers can find the page they want faster. And I added photos with captions because so it looked more like a contents page and so that the readers know where they can find that picture they like and find where it is in the magazine.




 My double page spread.
On my double page spread I changed the background colour so it looked more appealing to my audience and more eye catching. Also I changed what My double page spread is about my draft was about cat fashion but I changed it to hand made cat toys, I made this changed because i thought it would be better for the audience and fit in better to what my magazine is about (my magazine is about cats so I thought I would make a cat toy that the reader can make for their cat). Also I changed the pictures on my double page spread I wanted the pictures to be more about what the double page spread is about rather the pictures random and point less. (So I changed the pictures and moved them around).



No comments:

Post a Comment