Thursday 14 June 2012

WWW and EBI for my pitch.

                                                     WWW and EBI for my pitch.






WWW : (What went well).


-WWW: My magazine is very creative and I spent a lot of time on the magazine.

-WWW: I knew my magazine very well so i knew what to say.

-WWW: I answered very question that I was asked about my magazine.


EBI : (Even better if).

-EBI: I should make more eye contact.

-EBI: I should speak more clearly so that the audience understand what I am saying.

- EBI: Also I should have better body language so that my pitch is better.



This is one of the WWW and EBI sheets: 
  
This WWW and EBI sheet shows all kinds of ways I could make my pitch better and this sheets also tells me what I did not do well in my pitch. So therefore if I was to do another pitch this sheet would be to help me and to tell me what I need focus on.









This is the second WWW and EBI sheet:
 
This sheet tells me what went well and would be even better if in my pitch. Also this sheet is to tell me what I could do for my next pitch if I was to make it better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment